Evergreen Cemetery

evergreenpage Legend claims:At the northwest end of the cemetery there is a black sign (Babyland). In 1911, a funeral director moved many bodies from what is currently Andrews Avenue to the newly created Evergreen graveyard. There are Civil War veterans buried here. and Victims of the deadly hurricane in 1926 the funeral director had the victims all line up to put to rest but other hurricane hit and blow all the markings on the bodies away so he buried in unmarked graves